Membership and costs
Membership fees are due after the AGM and cover June to May. Standard membership is now £20, couples £35. At the 2017 AGM it was decided to discontinue pensioner subscriptions.
Each year we aim to put on two full length performances, with the following schedule:
- January-April rehearsals and Spring production
- June AGM (Annual General Meeting)
- May -twinning with Les Baladins drama group.
- June-July Marlow Festival and Regatta, summer BBQ and picnics, theatre visits and workshops
- September-November rehearsals and Autumn production November
- December– Readings, party
A small number of the regular members of the club act as committee members for a year, elected at the AGM.
Committee Members 2017-2018
- President – Andrew Stafford
- Chairman – Andrew Stafford
- Secretary – vacant
- Treasurer – Brian Couling
- Member – Andy Scott
- Member – Hilary Cox
- Member – Di Hudson
- Member – Tony Bew
- Member – Charlotte Futcher
- Member – Rosie Dolan